What are the bonuses? Studies have shown that is not enough to own a website but is everything to have tools that can help you to drive traffic to your ecommerce website to increase sales massively. Topsoftweb solutions is giving these out once we design your Ecommerce website for you in this season .
- Over 700,000 Nigerians working class email
- Over 600 Nigerians email online Shoppers & Names
- Over 9,000 Nigerians Online Shoppers Phone contact & name
- Executives Phone number (Nigerians)
What are Components of our affordable Ecommerce website ? Lets see:
- Flexible Editing : Anyone that has the admin login can edit any of the pages of this website or can either post new products or remove none available ones
- Search Box: It has a search box positioned well, this allows your visitors to quickly search for the product that they are looking for.
- Featured Products: By displaying featured products on your home page or on the side columns of your site will inform your visitors of top selling products, sales offers or it can be a general products that you want to push further and make sure they get noticed.
- Categories: Have clear categories on your site to list your products into, and have your categories displayed somewhere easy to access, e.g. across the top or on the side columns.
- Good Navigation: Navigation is extremely important on an e-commence site, users should be able to easily access various sections of the site, along with a quick link back to the shopping cart.
- Good Payment Gateway: Choosing the perfect payment gateway solution for you site will give assurance and peace of mind to your visitors. Choose a merchant account that your visitors are comfortable with. However, this is optional
- Customer login & registration: Topsoftweb solutions Ecommerce gives the option for customers to register on your site, so when they do return they don’t need to enter all their billing and payment details in again, giving them the flexibility to quickly check out.
- Good Graphics: Make good use of graphics banners and images on the site, to attract visitors, also display your sales promotions, offers in attractive banners on the site for users to click on to.
- Delivery Information: This inform how your going to be delivering your products to the customers, along with clear time scales, so that your customers know when to expect the delivery.
- Social Media Presence: Topsoftweb solutions connects their customers Ecommerce website to social media platform like facebook, linkedin, instagram etc Let your customers know that your available on networking sites, by having Social Media.. Having a good social media presence will boost your online presence and brand.
NB: Our Ecommerce websites are hosted on a reliable linus server that is very secure.
LET US TALK –DON’T WAIT ANY LONGER?
We are a part of the script which tomorrow’s society will play out . Together with our partners and clients we consider how we can create a welcoming future –developing sufficient and smart living . Season and times has changed like the metamorphosis of a butterfly from an egg. The business world has changed also. You can’t compete in today’s business if you don’t embrace innovation created by software developers . How many of these innovations have you adopted in your business? How do you manage your inventory, how do you manage your staff and students, security is not left out. etc These solutions surround us ,making lives better and brighter
We at topsoftsoft are thinking of a future whereby the challenges of POWER generation can be solved with a software . A future where fuel will be replaced with a smart codes. We are thinking of future where Data centre cannot be needed because it with be converted into a small box like a laptop. We are working hard to contribute to the sustainable development of nation. Welcome to the FUTRE-a future of software development.
You can be anywhere and Do biz Any other place in he world simply with a good website. Today, i want to show you in detail on what i started teaching last on building a website with wordpress plugins
Website speed is essential to your online business, if you want Google and your site visitors to love you. So here are the plugins I used to speed up my website:
- W3 Total Cache– this plugin dramatically improves the speed and user experience of your site.
- WP Smush.it– I use this plugin to reduce image file sizes, thereby making my website load faster.
What’s the point of having a website if your target audience can’t find you online? To be at the top of search engines, I used the following plugins for optimizing my blog posts, pages and images:
- All in One SEO– helps you have a fully optimized WordPress site.
- SEO Friendly Images– Automatically adds alt and title attributes to all your images. Improves traffic from search results.
- SumomeSocial Sharing Tool – If you want to encourage your blog visitors to share your content with their network of friends, then you need an attractive social bookmark button. Heartfelt thanks to email guru, Noah Kagan for this useful plugin that makes it easy for my blog readers to share my blog posts.
- JM Twitter Cards– makes it easy for me to integrate Twitter cards with my site and customize them. Twitter cards for websites are important if you want to entice people to click your website links.
So you’ve been able to attract visitors to read your beautifully crafted blog posts. Great! Now do you let them walk out the door forever or get them to join your newsletter for future engagement? I chose the latter. Here are the plugins that enables me build my mailing list all year round:
- PopupAlly– I use this exit intent pop-up plugin to get my blog readers and buyers to join my newsletter or get a discount code, just when they are about to leave my landing page for other sites. Cool eh?
- MailChimp for WordPress– I turned my contact page form into a permission-based list building machine using the checkbox feature.
These plugins help me keep an eye on irrelevant comments on my blog.
- Akismet– the best way to protect your blog from bad comments and trackback spam. It keeps your site protected from spam even while you sleep.
- Disqus Comment System– this sophisticated comment system replaces your default WordPress comment system.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT:
As an online business owner, I need to make it easy for my web visitors and prospects to communicate with me. These plugins made that job of keeping the conversation flowing.
- Contact Form 7– Without this form, my contact page is useless.
- ClickDesk Live Support – Live Chat – Help Desk Plugin for Websites– I can’t count how many customers I’ve gotten through this live chat plugin. ClickDesk allows you to receive live chats & calls on your WordPress dashboard, Gtalk or Skype.
- Leadin– this easy-to-use lead tracking plugin helps you better understand your web site visitors. From monitoring where my leads came from, up to the point of filling a form on my site, this plugin tells me everything I need to know about my prospective buyers.
- Testimonials Slider– If you want to convince people to trust you and buy from you, then this plugin helps you display happy customers’ testimonials on your product or service landing page.
As you know, WordPress sites are prone to attacks by hackers. Wait a minute! Which content management software (i.e. Joomla or Drupal) isn’t prone to vicious attacks by hackers? Anyways, these top three plugins help to secure my website:
- BruteProtect– It keeps your site protected from brute force security attacks even while you sleep. A blessing to WordPress users.
- Limit Login Attempts– After 2 failed login attempts, it blocks the ip address of the hacker for as long as you want.
- WP-DBManager– It does what it says. Schedules back up, optimize and repair your website’s database on autopilot.
Like management consulting guru – Peter Drucker said “What gets measured gets improved.” Therefore measuring my online marketing efforts is vital. These plugins helps me monitor website traffic and track events.
- Google Analytics by Yoast– this popular plugin makes it simple to add Google Analytics to your WordPress blog.
- Jetpack by WordPress.com Stats– enables you to monitor your WordPress Site Stats via the dashboard and on your android smartphone.
- ClickTale– if you want to track how and where people navigate, scroll to or click on your website, this heatmap recording tool is your go-to plugin. To get started, create a free account oncom.
ADVERTISING & REMARKETING
This plugin helps me retarget online visitors on Facebook using Facebook conversion ads campaign.
- Facebook Conversion Pixel– this plugin enables you to add Facebook Conversion Pixels to Posts, Pages, or any other custom post types.
E-COMMERCE & PRICING
I never knew that a day will come when I will be able to convert a section of my website into a full-fledged ecommerce site like Jumia, Konga and Amazon. These Woocommerce plugins helped me achieve that.
- Woocommerce– this popular e-commerce toolkit helps you convert your site into an online store like Konga.com and sell stuff like clothes, fashion, food, or downloadable products. Beautifully!
- VoguePay Woocommerce Payment Gateway– Many thanks to Tunbosun Ayinlafor creating this plugin. Now you can accept online Naira payments such as Interswitch, Etranzact, Mastercard and Visa cards on your website. Setting it up for my digital marketing book store and my clients was a breeze. Move over Interswitch! I don’t have to cough out a whooping N150,000 just to use your platform.
- Woocommerce Checkout Manager– Since I sell virtual downloadable products (ebooks) for now, this plugin trims unnecessary billing form fields on my checkout page, such as physical address, country, last name, etc. If you don’t want to scare your buyers away with long forms, trim the fat with this plugin.
- Easy Pricing Tables Lite by Fatcat Apps– allows you to create a Beautiful, Responsive and Highly Converting Pricing Table in Less Than 5 Minutes. No Coding Required. You can link to your woocommerce shopping cart.
Today , i want to list these 25 Top wordpress plugin that has made wordpress the king of of all content management System . It can turn your site to be like jumia or a news website like CNN or company website etc . Whether you are a web designer or a business owner , i recommend that from today you should create your website with WORDPRESS. In my next blog i will explain what they are use for in details:
5.Sumome Social Sharing Tool
COMMUNITY RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Contact Form 7
- ClickDesk Live Support – Live Chat – Help Desk Plugin for Websites
- Testimonials Slider
ADVERTISING & REMARKETING
E-COMMERCE & PRICING
- VoguePay Woocommerce Payment Gateway
- Woocommerce Checkout Manager
- Easy Pricing Tables Lite by Fatcat Apps